Supply and manage your cloud infrastructure so that you have access to the Microsoft 365 tools whenever and wherever you need to work.
New to 365? Office 365 is a completely modernised platform designed to meet your constantly changing business needs. It delivers rich features and cloud service innovation that businesses are adopting at an accelerated rate. See what Microsoft have to say here.
Junction City offers all licence types, both Office 365 and the lesser talked about but often more appropriate Microsoft 365.
Business data is the life blood of any and every business. Without our sales data, client lists, and accounts information, businesses cease to make sales and invoice for their work. If you lost this data it could end your business.
There are a number of causes of lost data: fire, flood, hardware failure, user error, malicious user deletion, malware, ransomware and hacking.
There is no way to 100% guarantee against these events occurring to your business. What you can do, however, is make sure that your data is backed up and that your business can continue through the restoration of this backed up data.
A good backup system is implemented, functioning and tested! If you do not have these things in place, Junction City are experts in getting your business data backed up, checked and tested!
Junction City are partnered with 2 big players in the market, Datto and StorageCraft. With various Disaster Recovery Solutions on offer, we are sure to have a solution that keeps your data safe and secure!
Securing your connections to the world so that only you and your staff have access to your systems, and those seeking to do harm to your business are stopped at the gate.
Everything in the modern world is now getting connected. With this in mind it is important that not just the PCs, Macs and Servers are protected with end point software. What needs to happen is to have the whole of your network protected.
In the past this was just a matter of installing a firewall that controlled the open ports and their destinations. Now a higher security level is achieved with a UTM or Unified Threat Management device
Junction City provides specialist cloud services to customers from a wide range of industries. We combine state of the art technologies and equipment to provide a secure, reliable and robust platform which enables us to meet the magic 5 nines of uptime – 99.999%, depending upon the services selected. Our clients range from small businesses, right to up to large interstate corporations.
With a range of services on offer, we work with you delivering the most appropriate connection.
- Broadband Grade ADSL/ADSL2+
- Business Grade Services on the nbn™
- Fibre Ethernet
- Fixed Wireless
- 4G Fail over
- Managed VPN
- MPLS Networks
Junction City offers a range of fully featured, cloud based Internet Voice Phone System to manage the needs of businesses across multiple sites and geographical locations.
Hosted voice systems give your business more functionality than traditional physical phone systems. We can help design and configure a call system for any business size and geographical complexity. Call analytics, easy set-up and modification make your system the business asset it is meant to be.
Modern desktop handsets have huge functionality lists. Make sure your phone system is up to the task of utilising your investment in hardware.
We have call plans and voice bundles to suit all business sizes and types.
We offer a range of Voice Services including:
- SIP Trunks/Accounts for connection to IP PBX and other VoIP Based Equipment
- Cloud/Hosted PBX Services
- Dedicated Voice Only Access Tails
- Inbound 13/1300/1800 for number solutions for Australia and 0800 number solutions for New Zealand.
- Call Termination and Origination (CTS)
WiFi as a Service
As technology moves ahead, more devices come equipped with the ability to connect to a WiFi network (WLAN). In turn the reliability of a WiFi network becomes increasingly important.
Introducing Junction City’s WiFi as a Service
Junction City’s WiFi as a Service (WaaS) is a fully managed service that allows your business to maximise the potential of using a WiFi network, without having to deal with the hassles of keeping the infrastructure up-to-date, dealing with faulty equipment and applying security policies that protect your network.
This managed service is achieved via each individual access point reporting back to Junction City’s cloud based administration console. Monitoring, reporting, alerting and updates are all performed via our team, in most cases remotely without you even having to think about it!
Should hardware fail, we support the system, right through to replacement of hardware.
What are the benefits?
- Reliability: In the traditional setup, if an access point in the office fails, thorough investigations would need to be carried out (usually on-site) to determine the cause of the WiFi not working in that particular area. This downtime impacts the users ability to perform their duties. Via this service, the fault is immediately identified, and we can quickly work towards rectifying the issue.
- Security: Did you know that routers and access points can be released to the public with software issues and vulnerabilities that can allow people from outside your organisation to log into your network? Using our service, we will keep the access points up to date; this means that any known issues are fixed up before they can possibly allow major security breach.
- Performance: As manufactures tweak the software platforms for their hardware, performance enhancements are written and released. Again, keeping on top of these items means that your WiFi network is performing at the optimal speed. Using our service, we will keep the software updated.
- Monitoring: Our service lets us know when things are not going well. This could be in the form of failed hardware, knowing the issue we can quickly respond and address the root cause.
- Reporting: Reporting can show us what areas are being over or underutilised. Traffic consumption, performance figures and more.
- Guest WiFi: Allows someone to connect to your WiFi as a guest, giving them internet access, without allowing them access to your internal network. Often used for contractors.
- Customised Policies: Allows multiple users and devices to connect securely to the network according to your access policies.
- Upgrade Policy: As new technology becomes available and when your end points can utilise this technology, we will then roll out the new hardware as part of this managed service.